“Why?” might be the most important question you can ask.
- Why should someone visit my blog?
- Why would someone buy from me rather than anyone else?
- Why ought someone choose this product?
- Why advertise with me?
- Why do readers like this over that?
- Why am I doing this?
- Why are we in this situation?
- Why will next year be better than this?
- Why are you still reading?
Action is often praised and valued over thinking. There is a lot to be said for taking action. Having said that, what do we learn when we just do?
Especially when we succeed at something we need to understand why. Failing forces us to face our actions, success often lulls us into thinking we luckily and magically do all the right things.
“Why” forces us to look at cause and effect. It focuses our minds not on what we want but what we have to offer.
Try it now. Ask yourself why.
Why will you leave a comment sharing what you think? … or why not? 🙂