Improve Your Website With an Expert Critique
Want one of my famous blog critiques? Get the expert advice you need to take your blog to the next level:
- How to attract more visitors from other sites and search engines.
- Keep more of the visitors you receive.
- Tweak your design to maximise your appeal.
- Identify road-blocks to your conversions.
- Discover bugs that could be dragging you down.
- Boost your profit.
- Present your blog to a wider audience and get a leg up from a top-rated and popular blog (mine!).
The original Chris G, Mr. Chris Garrett, goes above and beyond with his blog critiques. I should know. In the early days of AONC, he was gracious enough to provide one for me. Together with my great designer, I took Chris’ advice.
Now I live the luxury lifestyle, working an hour a day from the beach with my laptop. OK, not really.
But even better than that, Chriss eye for detail inspired us to go back to the drawing board and make significant improvements that generated significant results.
Over the next year, readership grew by 324%. (I thought that was pretty good.) To anyone fortunate enough to catch a break in Chris Garretts busy schedule for a critique, Id say… hire him while you can!”— Chris Guillebeau
What you get with your paid critique
- A review of your blog (in public, on this blog OR a private telephone/skype call with recording and notes)
- Complete analysis of your usability, branding, design, content and search engine optimisation
- Public reviews get a write up on my popular blog with all the publicity and links back to your blog that implies
- Private critiques receive a Telephone, GotoMeeting or Skype call, call recording so you can play it back to review the insights any time, and notes of the results of the call in a PDF document. During the call we will agree an action plan for improvements that will take you closer to achieving your goals.
- All critiques include an optional follow-up discussion so you can be sure your improvements are on the right track
Signing up for Chris blog critique has been the best money Ive spent in moving my blog to the next level. As an aspiring Authority Blogger, I put a premium on my time. While Ive read around 20 different blogs about blogging, I find that most offer tons of content yet precious little distilled wisdom. Chris critique of my blog was clear, to the point, and right on target.Vince Kuraitis