In a new post, write about the top 5 to 10 goals that you “gotta get” so that you can truly say you have achieved your wildest dreams in life. These have to be your best, most exclusive, and over-the-top goals.
My goals … hmmm.
I think it is good to have goals but for me they are a private thing.
What I can share with you is my blogging goals:
- Build a thriving and vibrant community
- Truly help people with their online marketing and blogging
- Partner, mentor and assist bloggers (to extend further than my own little field of influence so I can help more people)
- Positively impact the blog world (by doing the above)
- Have fun, learn a lot and earn a living doing it
How I will achieve those five points can be summed up as “learn, process, assimilate, share, support”.
Measuring my progress towards the goals could be tricky. My main metrics are blog subscribers and feedback. The number and quality of comments is a big indicator. Some plans are brewing. It will be interesting how things are impacted when I introduce the money factor …
I’ve said before that I really do believe what you put out you get back. If you “do good stuff” then your own needs will eventually be taken care of. Remains to be seen how well this philosophy works. So far it has worked out pretty well.
Am I achieving what I set out to do? Early days. Hit a bit of a speed bump for a bit there but I think this new blog is helping me get back on track.