- It’s free – Even though you can be sure Rich isn’t giving it away out of the goodness of his heart, the report itself is free
- Actionable, useful info – This guy knows his stuff and has obviously put a lot of work into putting together a good overview of the state of social media attention and promotion
- About Authority Blogging – Building authority through blogs and online communities are the core of his message. A lot of connection with stuff I write about here.
What I don’t like about it
- You have to read past the first load of marketing and “who am I” to get to the meat – skim to the useful ideas despite the rest and you will find it useful.
- He is a bit heavy handed with the marketese, though can be forgiven I guess because of course he is using this to promote his follow-on.
- Had to install Adobe Reader on my Mac (which is a first for any ebook in my experience), otherwise it came out blank.
Go ahead and click here to download it now