I was interviewed late last night for an American radio show where I was asked where I get my product ideas from.
My answer was that I am not any kind of bright spark when it comes to this stuff, so I do the easiest thing, which is to ask. I ask my community what they need help with.
- The Authority Blogger Course came from coaching clients struggling to get known and attract an engaged audience of people who wanted to buy from them.
- My Guest Posting Guide ebook and videos came from clients wanting to know the quickest, easiest and most effective way to get quality links, traffic and exposure.
- The Mojo Marketing Action Plan live online course came directly out of client’s pressing needs and frustrations, and our talking to clients about what would help them get unstuck.
- A lot of my most recent social media thinking has come out of the work I have been doing with the GOSO folks and their world of auto dealerships.
- We surveyed our audiences to build the Social Media Success Summit webinar lineup, plus you will see in my Social Media Success Summit competition I come straight out and ask what your biggest challenge is as your competition entry!
It’s as simple as that, if you want to know what you can help your community with, the simplest way is to ask them.
So … this is a long way of getting to the point … what do you need to know? Is there something I do that you would like to know?
Are there things you are struggling with in your business?
If I could write, build or present something that would help you get unstuck or boost your progress, what would that thing look like?
Please let me know, in the comments, email or contact form.