Using my custom-built Technical SEO audit tools, third-party services, and manual on-page SEO checks, I will create a full and detailed Technical Search Engine Optimization Report based on your current site and most-wanted results.
SEO Audit Includes:
- Indexing and coverage analysis
- Broken links, 301 Redirects check, and other HTTP errors
- Duplicate content, cannibalized SERPs, and canonical links
- Content optimization audit
- Backlink profile, link-building coverage, and authority score
- Website performance, page speed, and Core Web Vitals metrics.
- Mobile-friendly versus desktop performance (e.g. responsive design for mobile devices)
- Search engine results and ranking factors versus your main competitors
To analyze your site using my proprietary SEO tools you’ll need to complete a brief questionnaire and temporarily provide access to your Google Analytics and Search Console.
A more comprehensive option is also available if you would like me to look at your entire web and content strategy including SEO.
Order your audit using the form found here.
Ongoing Versus One-Off
Many customers find it helpful to receive SEO reports on a regular basis (eg. Monthly). Ongoing reporting is available at a discount or as part of one of my retainer-based or pay-as-you-go monthly service plans.