ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income is a book about blogging professionally, written by Darren Rowse (Check out Darren’s website, ProBlogger) and myself.
It was first published 15 years ago and it is still referenced as one of the best books for probloggers by pro bloggers. We still hear from readers who enjoyed it or even as one of their favorite books for bloggers that helped them get their start back in the day. The most recent (third edition) version of the book is still available and still ranks highly against other books on blogging.
Our book was one of the first blogging books to focus on regular people making a side income or going full-time (pro blogging), rather than blogging for business or for fun.
I am also back writing at the official Problogger Website, starting with a series about how to make money blogging in 2023. If you are curious about problogging, check it out.
ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income, 3rd Edition Paperback
Authors: Chris Garrett and Darren Rowse
2 Mar. 2012
4.4 out of 5 stars ( 172 ratings )
An update of one of the bestselling blogging books, written by two of the world’s most successful bloggers
There’s a reason why the first two editions of this book have sold thousands of copies worldwide. Written by two of the world’s most successful bloggers, it’s one of the clearest books out there on how to earn an income from your blog. This new edition gets you up to date on the very latest changes that affect the blogging-for-business landscape. Featuring new material on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn; plus new ways and tools to grow your audience and expand your business beyond your blog, this professional blogger’s bible is better than ever.
- Helps novices choose a blog topic, analyze the market, set up a blog, promote it, and earn revenue
- Gives aspiring bloggers proven techniques and the tools they need to succeed in building a business from their blogs
- Reveals 20 key ingredients for a successful blog post
- Offers solid, step-by-step instruction on how bloggers make money, why niches matter, how to use essential blogging tools and take advantage of social media and content aggregators, how to optimize your advertising, and much more
- Includes techniques for attracting and growing an audience and how to mine new business opportunities beyond your blog
Written by two full-time professional bloggers, this exciting, updated edition of ProBlogger tells you exactly how to launch and maintain a blog that makes money.