As mentioned in a previous post, Mike Stelzner is putting on another one of his fantastic online summits. This time it is the Copywriting Success Summit 2009, billed as the “largest online event dedicated to helping you successfully market your writing business”.
Now you have the exclusive chance to win two valuable seats to the event!
The line-up is an all-star cast. And me. Peter Bowerman (Well-Fed Writer author), Steve Slaunwhite (Start & Run a Copywriting Business author), Michael Stelzner (Writing White Papers author), Marcia Yudkin (Persuading on Paper author), Nick Usborne (Net Words author), Casey Hibbard (Stories That Sell author), Chris Marlow (the original copywriter’s coach), Pete Savage and Ed Gandia.
You are going to hear about great topics such as:
- Write Marketing: How to Attract Opportunity by Shining the Spotlight on Others
- Using Social Media to Grow Your Writing Business
- Maximizing the Income Potential of Your Freelance Writing Business
- How to Turn More Prospects Into Clients
- How to Win Copywriting Clients With Direct Marketing
- Painlessly Mastering the Process of Prospecting
- How to Get Customers Coming Back for More
- Attracting Prospects With Blogging
- The Faster, Safer Way to Make the Leap to a Full-Time Copywriting Business
This event does not require any travel (no hotel, rental car or wasted time). You simply attend sessions online and meet the experts and network with peers from the comfort of your home or office. Pretty cool, eh? 🙂
Here’s What You Could Win!
There are two prizes:
1. Twitter Prize: Valued at $497
One ticket to Copywriting Success Summit 2009
2. Grand prize: Valued at $1,693.90!
Two tickets to Copywriting Success Summit 2009 (one for you and one for a friend)
- A consultation with Peter Bowerman, author of The Well-Fed Writer (Peter will spend an hour with you, helping you market your business)
- A site-critique by me (I will identify actionable steps you can take to improve your blog)
- A copy of the Problogger book by Darren Rowse and me
- A copy of the book Writing White Papers by Michael Stelzner
Think how your business could be boosted by this package? Just the consult with Peter is priceless; he’s sold more than 40,000 books on growing your writing business!
Enter for Twitter Prize
Simply post a Tweet on Twitter using the button included here, or simply copy and paste the below Tweet message. This automatically qualifies you for an entry into the prize drawing to win a free seat at the summit. You may tweet up to 5 times between now and 23rd September 2009. The tweet must contain “#css09yes” to qualify. We will select the winner randomly on the 24th September 2009.
Win a FREE ticket to Copywriting Success Summit 2009: https://chrisg.com/RDTy #css09yes
How to Win the Grand Prize
To win the grand prize, write a blog post (no longer than 1,000 words) explaining why you want to win a seat at the Copywriting Success Summit 2009. Have your post published by midnight 23rd September 2009 (GMT). So we are notified about your post you will need to leave a trackback on this blog post or comment with a link.
Remember the grand prize includes two summit tickets, a consultation with Peter Bowerman, a site-critique and two awesome books, so it is well worth getting your friends on board. The more friends who enter the more chances you have of getting a seat yourself 🙂
UPDATE: Already purchased a ticket? No problem. If you win, you get your money back and free access to the summit!
The winners will be selected by Mike Stelzner and I, and announced right here on this blog on the 24th September 2009.