We don’t do thanksgiving in the UK quite like our North American cousins overseas, but I like the idea of it anyway, so here goes:
- I am thankful for my family, pets and friends,
- That my work is something I love doing and am passionate about,
- and my wonderful clients who keep life interesting and a roof over our heads!
Here are some links to share the love:
- Be thankful for our planet – Enter your email address for a chance to win a Solio Solar Charger and charge up your iPod or cell phone using the power of the sun
- Apparently it is a tradition in USA to have discounts this time of year – Be thankful for the Thesis 20% discount! (read about Thesis from DIYThemes here)
- If you struggle with Microsoft Excel you might like my free excel cheat sheet – I am thankful I don’t have to resort to Google now when I forget the keyboard shortcuts!
- I have been learning how to be more international in my approach – I am thankful for Cindy’s great international marketing resources
- and John for roping me into the fantastic social media for non-profits chat where we had a great time answering questions
Got any links to share or things you are grateful for? Have you written up a thanksgiving post with a twist? Add yours in the comments, and the best one or two in my extremely biased opinion will win a copy of the ProBlogger book!