Want to win a free ticket to the biggest online social media event of the year? Of course you do!
After the success of last years competition, Mike Stelzner (the event founder) and I put our heads together to come up with something fun and interesting for you to get involved in. I think it is going to be great 🙂
FIRST, WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
If you haven’t heard already, Social Media Success Summit is a HUGE online conference dedicated to help businesses succeed with social media marketing. More than 1,000 folks have already signed up, including GE, Intel, Staples, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Eastman Kodak, NCR, Harvard Business School, Thomson Reuters, Liberty Mutual, American Express and hundreds of smaller businesses.
24 (!) social media speakers are giving away their best tips at this online conference. We’re talking bestselling authors, business leaders and mega popular bloggers. Guy Kawasaki is giving the keynote, then we have, Chris Brogan, Darren Rowse and Brian Clark, who are always awesome. A social media conference wouldn’t be the same without the Queen of Facebook, Mari Smith (Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day), Lewis Howes (LinkedWorking: Generating Success on LinkedIn) will be sharing his LinkedIn knowledge. So many names … Greg Jarboe (YouTube and Video Marketing), Kim Dushinski (Mobile Marketing Handbook), Home Depot, Best Buy, Whole Foods, Domino’s Pizza, Edelman PR, Foursquare, and Groupon.
The sessions will cover:
- Effective ways to market your company with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, social bookmarking sites, mobile marketing and more
- How to track and measure the return on investment for social media programs
- A step-by-step method for creating a smart social media marketing plan
- How to build a loyal social media following
- How to bring more customers into your local business with social media techniques
This is more than just an event. It’s also a way for people to come together, share their experiences, meet the experts and network – all online.
At last year’s summit, 97% of attendees said they’d recommend the event to a friend AND attend again! That’s some endorsement.
Excited? Want to see how you can win?
Read on …
Mike has generously agreed to give away three free tickets to the summit (remember, it’s an online conference – no travel required). The tickets are worth $597 each, so this is a very valuable prize.
Two Ways to Win
There are 3 tickets up for grabs, two ways to win!
The Twitter Entry: Simply click the button on the right or tweet for a chance to win one ticket:
I want to win a ticket to Social Media Success Summit http://bit.ly/dBdBR2 (via: @chrisgarrett ) #winSMSS
You can tweet up to two times per day. Each tweet is an entry to win. We’ll randomly draw the winner. All tweets must have the #winSMSS hashtag included.
The Written Entry: Two tickets will go to the person who best writes about their biggest social media challenge. You can write on your own blog and link back to this page (and/or link to your post in a comment below) OR you can simply add a comment to this page.
What You Need to Know
- You can enter to win either or both prizes.
- Tweets must contain #winSMSS.
- The judges (myself and Mike Stelzner) will select the best written entry. Our decisions will be subjective and final 🙂 .
- Winners will be announced after Friday April 16th.
- If you have already have a ticket, no worries, if you win we’ll either refund you or you can give your spare ticket to someone you really like 🙂
We look forward to seeing your blog posts, comments and lots of Twitter buzz 🙂