Performancing Ads is a blog advertising service developed to make it easy for you to buy, manage and sell 125×125 pixel banners.
- Open to all publishers big and small – Many blog advertising networks are difficult to just get accepted to
- Book your own ads easily and for free – Great for people who have their own paying advertising customers. You keep 100% of the money you make when you book your own ads, some ad management systems are very technical to implement, this is a breeze
- Gain free traffic through the “exchange” program – Even if you don’t buy or sell advertising you can benefit from the traffic and awareness generated by the automatic banner exchange.
- Recurring commission from affiliate referral program – Make 5% for the lifetime of your referrals, could be a nice additional income
- and of course buy and sell ads! – Performancing Ads has a growing marketplace to advertise with, and has hired Luis, an experienced ad sales guy who previously worked for Federated Media. His job is to sell your ads space.
Some of you will remember I was involved in an ad network called “Performancing Partners” with a previous incarnation of Performancing. This is not “Partners 2: the Return”, it has been completely built fresh from the ground up. I was brought in to help out with strategy, promotion and project management, but really what you see is the product of many long late nights from Ryan and Sean.