You know you need great content in order to succeed at blogging, but how do you keep coming up with interesting and useful ideas? How do you keep your blog content compelling over the long haul?
Darren Rowse and I have put together a brand new short online course called Creating Killer Content for your Blog that shows you exactly that.
The course is presented using lots of bite-sized videos in 5 modules (over 5 days or work through at your own pace):
- Planning your content – understand what your audience really wants, never run out of topics for your blog and prepare your content so it hits the mark.
- Structuring your content – writing your content in a way that works well
- Polishing your content – taking good content and making it great
- Killer Multimedia Content – I walk you through creating, editing and uploading multimedia content to add an extra boost to your blogging
- Live Webinar – Q&A call with myself and Darren at the end of the week where you can ask us anything about blogging, writing and creating content
This course starts Monday 6th December and it costs just $29.95 (or $99 to have it bundled with the other 3 upcoming Pillars of ProBlogger courses).
If you can’t do it all live with us over a week, don’t worry because after you join you will have access for 12 months. Review everything at your own pace whenever you want to.
Who is this Short Course For?
Creating Killer content is for you if …
- you’re struggling with producing content for your blog
- you’re trying to find your voice as a blogger
- you’ve run out of ideas to write about
- you’re just looking for a little refresher and/or inspiration
Note: we’re assuming participants of this course have a blog. If you don’t yet – check out the free Getting Started Blogging course.
So if you’d like to inject your blog with some killer content – this is a course for you. Sign up here right now.
We’re looking forward to seeing you on the inside 🙂