The idea is simple, a group of bloggers who want to help you get noticed and help each other out.
- Add your feed and Twitter details to the thread
- Download the OPML file and import it into your feed reader (preferably to a folder, the file is already organized this way but relies on your software to notice). This will add all the participants feeds to your reader
- Follow as many of the Twitter accounts as you can manage, or choose people who seem interesting.
- Mark all the new feeds as read – nobody expects you to read all the archived posts!
- When you have 5 minutes, dip into the folder and comment, stumble or link anything that you enjoy
- Blogs and Twitterers that are a good match, put into your regular rotation.
- Please keep up to date with the OPML – It is useful for finding blogs you might have missed, I already have found quite a few gems that I will be following regularly
If this seems like something you might want to try, go add your details to the thread 🙂