What is holding you back?
Are you afraid of what people will think of you?
I bet you have skills, knowledge, experience or time that you could share with others, that you could offer to people to help them, but something is holding you back.
For most people the first stumbling block is fear of putting yourself “out there”. Feeling exposed and vulnerable.
The fact is though that most people would LOVE for you to help them!
If you have a problem and you know someone has a solution, who would you like more – the person who offers their solution or the person who keeps it locked up and secret?
When you have a water leak or an electical problem do you condemn the plumber or electrician for having the audacity to charge for fixing it?
You should share yourself with the world. The nice people will appreciate it and we don’t care what the crazies and nasties think anyway!
- Write blog posts that help other people fix their problems, achieve their goals, or just entertain them with your stories
- Interact in social media and share good stuff
- Answer questions and have good conversations in forums
- Create your own products and sell them for a fair price
- Offer services that solve real problems, things you do really well, or do stuff that other people can’t do or have not got time for
If all that is holding you back is just knowing how to go about it, well I can show you how to create and sell products and services that people will actually want to buy.